Chew a pill in your mouth every morning and every evening, mix with saliva, moisten the toothbrush as you wish, and off you go.Chew on a DENTTABS toothpaste tablet until it turns creamy. You may have to get used to that at the beginning. It is worthwhile, however, because the mixing with saliva is crucial for the high remineralization.Brush your teeth with a wet toothbrush as usual. Thanks to the high content of cellulose, you can now polish your teeth ultra smoothly. Ideally fits one / our particularly soft toothbrush.Take a few minutes. Your teeth will thank you. Rinse - done! Swipe your tongue over your teeth. You will find that your teeth feel like you normally do only after the dentist's prophylactic treatment!Have fun!
1 bag of 125 DENTTABS Toothbrush Tablets * with fluoride plastic-free
- Microcellulose fibers (microcrystalline cellulose) polish your teeth ultra smoothly into the interdental spaces. This is why new particles on the tooth surfaces simply bead off, plaque can hardly arise in the first place.
- Sodium fluoride (Sodium Fluoride) is used to remineralize the enamel and can help especially with sensitive tooth necks, but also with incipient caries. Because DENTTABS are "dry", it only develops its full effect with the application.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate) is a surfactant (soap) that combines the dissolved proteins and fats with water to flush them out while rinsing. In AMISOFT glutamic acid is esterified with coconut fatty acids. In this chemical process, two naturally occurring substances (coconut fatty acids and glutamic acid) are combined, losing their original properties. "Glutamate" should not be confused with the flavor enhancers used in the food industry - DENTTABS are glutamate- and gluten-free.
- Stevia (Stevioside) is a sweet-tasting plant that, together with the aroma and the menthol, provides the good taste.
- Silica (silica) serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Natural (mint) aroma , together with stevia and menthol, provide a pleasant feeling of freshness and a "cool" and fresh breath.
- Sodium bicarbonate, better known as " sodium bicarbonate ", adjusts the pH to 5.5 with vitamin C.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) , together with sodium bicarbonate (see above) regulates the pH and stimulates salivation. The increased salivation causes a faster remineralization of the tooth surfaces.
- Magnesium Stearate (Magnesium Stearate) is a herbal adjuvant used in tablet manufacturing.
- Menthol , together with stevia and the mint aroma, provides the pleasant "freshness afterwards".
- Xanthan Gum is a natural thickener and gelling agent and provides the pleasant creaminess after chewing DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablets.
- Eugenol is part of the natural mint flavor.
DENTTABS are free from preservatives, germ-inhibiting substances, binders and contain neither aluminum nor nanoparticles.